QPC’s Quality Supplier Assessment Services are designed to provide systematic, fact-based supplier assessments designed to meet regulatory, customer, and other stakeholder requirements.
Our Supplier Assessment Services are customized based on your requirements. We can use our own proven procedures, checklist, and audit report format, OR we can use your company procedures, checklist, and audit report format, if these documents pass QPC’s “customer supplied tools” compliance check.
Our Supplier Assessment Service is designed to comply with the requirements of the following regulations and standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems-Requirements
- ISO 13485:2003 Medical devices-Quality management systems-Requirements for regulatory purposes
- 21 CFR Part 820 Quality System Requirements / Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for Medical Devices
- 21 CFR Part 58 Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Nonclinical Laboratory Studies
- 21 CFR Part 110 Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for Human Food
- 21 CFR Part 111 Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for Dietary Supplements
- 21 CFR Part 211 Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for Pharmaceuticals
Our specialty is developing cost-effective and streamlined systems for smaller organizations while designing these systems to support efforts for larger corporations. Our professionals are experienced in performing independent audits of suppliers both nationally and internationally, while working as an extension of your executive team during system development to define your future state business requirements, quality management target objectives, process change needs and service level requirements.
In order to properly assess your suppliers, we must first gain a thorough understanding of your organization’s supplier quality requirements. We have found the most effective way to gain this understanding is a half-day on-site management meeting. We believe this meeting to be so important, we do not charge for our time, and only ask for expense reimbursement for any airfare or personal vehicle mileage and meals expenses incurred during travel.
The end results are a high performing, cost effective, and systematic supplier quality assessment system.
To find out how we can help your business, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.